2. PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US
The“a parallel store” site generally collects personally identifying information(such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number,payment information, date of birth, etc.) with your specific knowledge andconsent. This includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us,register for our newsletter and website, and complete a survey. You can choosenot to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to processyour orders, transactions or applications, or you may not be able to takeadvantage of our special features.
3. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT WHEN YOUBUY FROM US
4. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION
5. USE AND PROVISION OF PERSONALDATA
Wemay collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the followingpurposes, including:
· To enhance or improve user experience, the “aparallel store” Site and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate ourperformance of our services or any services offered by “a parallel store”.
· To register, verify, process and maintainyour account on the “a parallel store” site.
· To process, verify, operate, manage,administer and maintain membership programs for our users, including but notlimited to the “a parallel store” VIP Membership Program, “a parallel store”Referral Program, etc.
· To process your orders and/or transactionson the “a parallel store” site and/or for our products and/or services.
· To conduct and process any contests,sweepstakes and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relationto the “a parallel store” site, our business, products and/or services, and toannounce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the casemay be) on the “a parallel store” site or any other medium/channels as may berequired under the applicable laws.
· To send e-mails and/or other communicationsabout our websites and/or other fashion, cultural content, art, music, designand/or lifestyle products and/or services, related news, or updates for Aparallelstore.com,provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
· To provide third party service provider(s)engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to the “a parallel store”site, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support tous and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases,including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic serviceprovider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database managementsystems.
· To purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of anyre-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
· To comply with or as permitted by anyapplicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from anygovernment authority.
COOKIESAND THEIR USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Ourcookies help us:
· Make our website work as you'd expect
· Enable you to login to our members area,forums, and blog
· Remember your settings during and betweenvisits
· Improve the speed/security of our website
· Allow you to share pages with socialnetworks like Facebook and Twitter
· Personalise our website to you to help youget what you need faster
· Continuously improve our website for you
· Collect any personally identifiableinformation (without your express permission)
· Collect any sensitive information (withoutyour express permission)
· Pass personally identifiable data to thirdparties
· You can learn more about all the cookies weuse below, and find out more technical information about what cookies are atwww.whatarecookies.com (or try an Internet search).
· We are providing this additionalinformation about our cookies in compliance with ‘EU cookie law’. See the ICOwebsite for more information.
Ifthe settings on your software that you are using to view our website (your browser)are adjusted to accept cookies, and you continue to use our website, we take itto mean that you accept our usage of cookies.
Notemost Internet browsing software facilities disabling cookies per website, andyou are free to do this, but note that our website will not work as you wouldexpect. For example, you will not be able to register as a member, log in toour members area, forums, or blog.
Variousfunctional elements of our website set cookies. These are to enable you toregister as a member, login to our members area, forums, and blog.
Soyou can easily ‘Like’ or share our content by using the Facebook, Twitter, andother social network buttons we have included on our website.
Eachsocial network button may set its own cookies and you can find out more on therelevant websites.
Theprivacy implications on this will vary from social network to social networkand will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networksand websites.
ANONYMOUSVISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
8. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOURPERSONAL DATA
· Google Analytics
· Google AdSense
9. MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
Whenregistering for a “a parallel store” account, you will be given the option toopt-in to receiving our promotional and direct marketing materials and/orupdates through the “a parallel store” newsletter and the “a parallel store”’s‘new in’ and promotional emails. If you would prefer to opt-out from thesee-mails, you can do so at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottomof the e-mail.
10. LAW ENFORCEMENT
Wemay disclose your personal data to a third party to comply with or as permittedby any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from anygovernment authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting yourprivacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicablelaws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion toquash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are notobligated to do either.
11. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Weuse SSL certificates to help secure the “a parallel store” site. However, wemake no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personaldata. You understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internetis guaranteed to be completely secure. It is in our interest to keep our websitessecure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and otherprecautions to protect yourself from security threats.
12. CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACYPROTECTION ACT
LastUpdated Date: 10 Apr 2020